http://www.biosafesystems.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/bio-marker.png 40 40 mike oken http://www.biosafesystems.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/biosafe-systems-stacked-logo-2016-300x138.jpg mike oken2016-09-26 14:52:212016-09-26 14:52:21Technical Sales Representative California - Central Coast
BioSafe Systems is a developer and marketer of Crop Protection and Food Safety Solutions for the Agrichemical Industry. BioSafe Systems has branded foliar fungicides/bactericides, soil treatment solutions, irrigation water treatment and post harvest applications, utilizing proprietary formulations for conventional and organic production.
Seeking candidate with marketing and sales experience to facilitate the establishment and growth of our Crop Protection Solutions in the Central Coast region of CA (Salinas, Santa Maria, Oxnard, San Luis Obispo).
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Working with management in the development and implementation of sales strategy for designated territory
- Support existing distribution network in the management, sales, and technical support of product line. Establishing and maintaining relationship with distribution partners and expanding sales opportunities within these networks
- Providing technical support to end-user (growers/packers/shippers) and ensure proper use and application of products
- Drive communication (internal and external) within organization and through distribution partners in seamless fashion to deliver agreed upon strategies.
- Weekly reporting on sales goals, sales development strategies, and market conditions through company CRM program
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4+ years in agriculture industry with sales/marketing exposure, proven track record in strategic decision making, knowledge of retail customer business as well as agro chemical distribution networks
- Understanding of general plant pathology concepts or field scouting experience.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in agriculture area and 4+ years sales development/marketing experience, preferably in agriculture.
- The candidate must show the following traits: Motivated, Innovative Thinking, Entrepreneurial Character and Goal Driven
The candidate must have the following professional and personnel competencies:
- Identifying, developing, and closing of new business opportunities.
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Working with customer and distributor organizations and processes
- Strong personnel drive and committed personality to achieve measured sales objectives
- Identify competitive regional landscape and create differentiated market approaches
- Candidate must be team focused and exhibit a passion for continued success
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills that are imperative for this role
- All applicants must be eligible to work in US with a valid US drivers license
- Expected overnight travel requirements 30-50% depending on home location
- Working tradeshows 3-4 per year
- Background check may be requested
BioSafe Systems offers a competitive salary coupled with a generous commission plan and benefit package that includes: Paid time off, Health Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, 401(K) plan with company match, car allowance and service plan, as well as a company provided laptop, cell phone, company credit card, and much more.
Apply now for a chance to become of our team.