BioSafe Systems is looking for a seasoned sales professional to be the territory manager for the eastern seaboard in our Meat Poultry and Seafood division BioSafe Systems provides Farm to Processing animal health and intervention solutions and technology. We are one of the country’s largest manufactures of Peracetic Acid and a major developer and supplier of green and sustainable insect, weed, sanitation and water treatment products for both the MPS market as well as all facets of agriculture.
We are looking for a true sales professional who wants to provide solutions across the entire spectrum of the industry from farm to fork. Applicants must have a take charge attitude while being able to work in a team environment.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Be a customer-facing sales resource responsible for driving account strategy and navigating relationships required for technical success for on the farm, hatchery and processing solutions.
- Expanding relationships within the poultry production industry
- Resolving customer issues and define unmet needs
- Provide on-going product application service to customer accounts.
- Find new opportunities and drive through the sales process to reach a valuable outcome for the customer
- Develop and implement detailed account plans, present and negotiate commercial offers.
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, Agri-Business or related field of study combined with sales experience in the US poultry industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling to the US poultry industry.
- Must be an ambitious self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- This position is a home-based position and the candidate must be willing to travel at least 50% of their time
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and function autonomously.
- Experience working with multi-functional teams serving customers.
- Strong computer skills
- Polished written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales into Poultry Industry: 5 years