Working closely with local growers, BioSafe Systems has developed a new pathogen and pest soil solution utilizing peroxyacetic acid (PAA), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and a blend of beneficial microbes. This “Sustainable Soils Program” is a crop neutral, flexible program that gives growers the assurance that their plants will grow quickly without succumbing to disease and nematodes. The program operates on the principal of “out with the bad, in with the good”.
Out with the Bad
Eliminate pathogens using TerraStart® and TerraClean®.
- Before planting, use BioSafe’s powerful, non-residual, peroxyacetic acid in TerraStart (or TerraClean 5.0 for organic grows) to eliminate soil pathogens and pests immediately.
- Can treat soil throughout the season.
In with the Good
Improve plant health and elevate pathogen prevention with TerraGrow®.
- Use TerraGrow after TerraStart (or TerraClean 5.0) when the soil profile is clean and free of pathogen pressure.
- TerraGrow can be chemigated or drenched directly into already treated soil to establish a strong and beneficial population.
|Unmarketable due to undersized (tons/acre)||1.35||4.34|
|Current price ($/ton)||$350||$350|
|Total Gross ($/acre)||$5,323||$6,228|
*14% undersized tubers were the given figure for the field average. 6% undersized tubers were found to be the total production average. It was assumed there were more than 6% undersized potatoes in the untreated side and therefor estimated the untreated side to be 10% and consequently the treated side would have been 18% undersized tubers to maintain the 14% field wide average.
Protect your crops, protect your water, and protect your operation’s future with BioSafe Systems products.
Not all uses and applications are approved in all states/provinces. Always consult a product’s label before use. Always refer to the California label for specific uses or restrictions relevant to that state.
If you are not sure if a product is registered in your state or for questions regarding care and use, please contact us.
- USDA Invests in the Expansion of Rural Education and Health Care Access November 20, 2019
- USDA Invests in Drinking Water Quality and Wastewater Management for 784,000 Rural Residents and Businesses in 42 States November 19, 2019
- United States and South Korea Reach Agreement on Guaranteed Market Access for American Rice November 19, 2019
BioSafe Systems, LLC
22 Meadow St.
East Hartford, CT 06108
Toll Free: 1.888.273.3088