BioSafe Systems is a family owned company based in East Hartford CT and is looking for a Manager of Outside Services.
BioSafe Systems is one of the country’s leading manufactures and developers of Sustainable Crop Protection, Food Safety and Water treatment products. Our customers are located all throughout North America and we have four production plants located in the Midwest, West Coast and Southeast.
The Outside Services Manager responsibilities is to manage our outside service technicians that are installing injection and monitoring equipment in our customers locations.
- Travel to customer sites to provide service on site walk through’s and inspections to enhance current operations or to create new applications and services.
- Document field service activities
- Conduct surveys and prepare proposals and bids
- Manage the outside service group to schedule work, installations and business opportunities
- Work with in house process engineers to optimize existing products
- Identify potential new accounts
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- A background in plant operations, water treatment, food processing or mechanical installations and project management.
- Knowledge of potable water systems, plumbing and electrical is a plus
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
BioSafe Systems offers an attractive base salary plus performance bonuses, company phone and credit card, company health care, dental, short term long term disability and on going training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Plant Operations: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)