We are looking for an experienced Technician to service and maintain commercial chemical injection and process systems. This full-time position requires a career-oriented person who wants to be part of a dynamic team servicing the agricultural, poultry and meat industries.
BioSafe Systems manufactures food safety products based on peroxyacetic acid chemistry for the vegetable/fruit produce and processing facilities, water treatment, meat and poultry market segments. We are a family business servicing all of North America and we are building a team of professionals to help us grow the company.
Applicants must have experience and motivation to perform the following job functions:
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Experience with chemical injection pumps and dosing/monitoring systems
- Troubleshooting and diagnose plumbing and chemical injection systems
- General mechanical aptitude
- Good understanding of electrical controls
- Enjoy customer interaction and building customer relations
- Complete and submit accurate service reports for work preformed
- Ability to communicate well with customers to maintain long-term relationships
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical services representative
- Must be willing to travel 75% of the time with frequent overnight stays when needed
- References from the meat, poultry and/or agricultural industry
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds consistently
- Must consent to a criminal and motor vehicle background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Company Benefits: Salary Range $55-$65K plus bonus, car allowance, tool allowance, 401K plus company match, Health benefits, company paid short term and long-term disability, company cell phone and credit card, paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Services Representative: 4 years (Required)
- Chemical Metering Pump: 4 years (Required)