If you are someone who enjoys working in the green industry and interacting with people who grow plants for a living, then we have the job for you. BioSafe Systems is one of North America’s leading developers and marketers of environmentally safe and sustainable crop protection products for the green industry. These products are sold through distributors who service the commercial greenhouse, nursery, small farms and premier golf courses throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
BioSafe Systems is looking for a motivated, A+ level sales professional who desires unlimited earning potential. This position is supported by a team of marketing, technical and business professionals. If you have a strong background in sales and a desire to contribute to a better environment, then this is the opportunity for you. Ideal candidate will reside in Central North Carolina.
- Sell entire product line to be used in green industry applications.
- Create and manage distributor and end user relationships.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other industry factors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading green industry customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales.
Salary Plus Commission, Car Allowance, Car Repair allowance, Internet Allowance, Company Paid Credit Card, Health, Dental, Vision and 401(K) program with company match, and much more.
Apply now for a chance to become a part of the BioSafe Systems Team
Job Type: Full-time
- Horticulture Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)