BioSafe Mold & Mildew Control works on contact to keep roofing, siding, walkways, patios, decks, garden furniture and more looking clean and pristine from unsightly mold and mildew growth. Its powerful activated peroxygen chemistry is more effective and environmentally responsible than harsh chlorine-bleach or heavy-metal copper and phosphate-based products.
Destroy unattractive and stubborn growth on outdoor surfaces! Effective on all types of moss, mold and mildew, this is the one product for all hard surfaces around the home. BioSafe Mold & Mildew Control is easy to use and does not require scrubbing, brushing or rinsing. Because its formula was designed with the gardener in mind, it can safely be used around landscapes, shrubs, and plants.
Overspray Won’t Burn Grass or Plants, When Used as Directed
Won’t Stain or Damage Furniture
Also works on Algae
Contains No Harsh Chemical Like Bleach
BioSafe Mold & Mildew eliminates offensive odors caused by mold and mildew and controls the growth of odor-causing and slime-forming bacteria.
Destroy unattractive and potentially dangerous growths in one application. BioSafe Mold & Mildew Control is easier to use and does not require scrubbing, brushing or rinsing.
Use BioSafe Mold & Mildew Control when algae, moss, mold and mildew growths or stains become apparent, unsightly or slippery.
BioSafe Mold & Mildew Control is designed for use on hard, non-porous surfaces such as concrete, pavement, outdoor furniture, decks, siding, roofs, greenhouses, brick, landscape pavers, slate and more.
BioSafe Systems, LLC
22 Meadow St.
East Hartford, CT 06108
Toll Free: 1.888.273.3088
Where PAA calls home.