Greenhouse and Nursery Solutions
- ZeroTol 2.0 – Contact Algaecide, Bactericide, Fungicide(Sporicide) for Foliar Sprays
- OxiPhos – Systemic Fungicide, Induced Systemic Resistance(ISR)
Plant Health Promoter
Bacterial Leaf Spots
- Caused by plant pathogenic bacteria Xanthomonas sp., and Pseudomonas sp.
- Common on Begonia, Geranium, Gerbera, Hibiscus, Poinsettia, Zinnia, Tomatoes etc.
- Round, small, water-soaked lesions on leaves. Spots occasionally surrounded by a purple or yellow halo.
- Bactericides such as those based on Copper and ZeroTol 2.0 may help reduce spread and can control disease completely.
Chemical Control: Bactericides
Plant Bactericides: A specific type of pesticide that controls Bacterial disease by specifically inhibiting or killing the causal bacterial agent.
- ZeroTol 2.0 – Contact Bactericide (1 Hour REI as a foliar spray)
- OxiPhos – Systemic ISR (4 Hour REI)
- Copper Hydroxide (Kocide 3000 – 24 Hour REI)
- Copper Salts(Camelot O – 4 Hour REI)
- Copper Sulfate (Phyton 27 – 24 Hour REI)
TerraGrow Plant Health Promoter
TerraGrow – Plant Health Promoter – 5 Bacillus Strains with Growth Boost Package
- Drench Applications on 21 Day Interval in traditional growing media. Apply 1X weekly in soil less media like Rockwool and Coco Coir.
- TerraGrow efficiently colonizes the roots and/or rhizosphere soil of plants. A tight association with the plant assures that TerraGrow will be in a symbiotic position.
- TerraGrow sequesters, utilizes and releases nitrogenous compounds from the soil rhizosphere to the root.
- TerraGrow releases and solubilizes tightly bound nutrients like phosphorus to the root.
- TerraGrow metabolizes root exudates (carbohydrates), producing plant beneficial compounds.
- TerraGrow increases the amounts of root hairs which have the effect of increasing absorptive surface of plant roots for uptake of water and nutrients.
- TerraGrow’s combined effect increases Plant Vigor, Growth and Yield. TerraGrow Maximizes the Plant’s Genetic Capabilities.
OxiPhos – Induced Systemic Resistance
Both leaves, while on the plant, were inoculated with a pathogen. The plant on the right was also treated with an ISR inducing chemistry. The leaf on the left shows damage from the pathogen while the leaf on the right shows very little damage.
Protect your crops, protect your water, and protect your operation’s future with BioSafe Systems products.
Not all uses and applications are approved in all states/provinces. Always consult a product’s label before use. Always refer to the California label for specific uses or restrictions relevant to that state.
If you are not sure if a product is registered in your state or for questions regarding care and use, please contact us.
- USDA Announces Nearly $12 Million in Funding to Improve Public Facilities in 17 States, Benefiting More Than 200,000 Rural Americans September 18, 2019
- Secretary Perdue Swears In USDA’s Rural Development Deputy Under Secretary Donald “DJ” LaVoy September 17, 2019
- USDA Modernizes Swine Slaughter Inspection for the First Time in Over 50 Years September 17, 2019
BioSafe Systems, LLC
22 Meadow St.
East Hartford, CT 06108
Toll Free: 1.888.273.3088